Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Exciting Things!

So recently I've made big changes. I've decided I want to go back to school for marketing. I want to get my bachelors degree at UCF and enroll in their Marketing Program because it seems very interesting and fun! I also want to get my Masters in Design Management online at SCAD. I'd like to someday work for a major company such as Universal or Disney in their marketing department, as well as use my graphic design and advertising skills to get me further in the position. I'll keep striving to get where I want to be in my career but it's going to take some time. I recently just got a part time job at Universal on the Cat In The Hat ride, and I think I'm really going to love it :) Its cute, creative, unique and it's just my style if I had to work on any ride at Universal. I want to save as much money as I can so I can eventually get an apartment in Maitland at The Arbors. That apartment is sooooo beautiful to me and I really want to live there. Here's pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment